Before I forget, let me share a scary story with you. Yesterday, as I sit on the toilet(preparing to drop)I looked at my finger and saw the most amazing yet really horrible thing. A little bug. It was almost transparent and so tiny it was like watching a baby termite or something. Here is the troubling part though... I think it's in me. It ran out from in between my finger nail and the skin above it... ran the length of the nail, then went up under another side of the skin. It was so awful all I could do was stare at my hand and going "What the hell was that?!" That's a Wednesday I guess. Don't worry, if I encounter that dreaded bug again I'll be sure to let you know.
And now, drink from the fountain of knowledge...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20844553/
A THING THAT HAPPENED
-
I don’t usually write sincere posts on here, but “here goes” or whatever
“people” “say” “anymore”. And this is not about my secret Scientology past
(oops!)...
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment