Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Echo, Echo...

Man it's been a long time since I dragged my ass to the computer and blogged. I realize that anyone who used to read my blog probably gave up on me doing a new one so this feels a little useless. I've been pretty locked away and depressed for awhile. "Everyone is Tyler", while that's true I don't feel funny or like making others laugh when I'm personally so low. I would like to thank Mr. S and Eric for actually reaching out. It's funny, cause there are people who haven't returned phone calls or e-mails and for a minute there I thought I'd made some friends. But this is a business too right, I should not have forgotten that. On another note, I didn't start comedy for drama and I regret that I've made that couple of "enemies" that I did. I'm a grown man, and that seems so childish to me that should this reach their ears, they should know I've moved on. Although, judging by a message I received a while ago, there will be something to write about when I run into one person( I have that message recorded, which they either don't care about or didn't think about; COPS). I will be coming out of my hermit lifestyle on July 1st, and maybe I can get on someone's list for an open mic. It's been like a month since I've done anything, but it feels like so much longer. I have written a lot in the last week so maybe when I do get on stage there will be a good reason. I don't just wanna get on stage to re-familiarize everyone of who I'm IZ. Well, that's all and I realize that right now I'm talking to myself, but maybe in a couple of weeks people will stumble onto this this and remember "Shit, that nigga ain't dead....man I just lost money!" Ciao Babies.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List