Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Survey TIME!

I promise that an actual blog is coming like... tomorrowish, cause there's lots to talk about from the last couple of weeks. But first I need the help of everyone reading that isn't looking to lyrics to Johnny Gill's My My My(Koreans).

Which is a better name for my website?
1) whoistylerrichardson.com
or
2) whothehellistylerrichardson.com

You tell me so I can get a little more professional with this thang.... laters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tyler:
Go with whoisTrich.com It's simple!

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List