Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, November 07, 2008

Hello everyone!!!

How are we all? Blogs are light, hopefully that means you guys are writing more jokes than ever. Well then…

Today I saw a dark chocolate (choc∙o∙lat) man literally stop on I-495 while brushing his hair. Traffic wasn’t bumper to bumper so it was terribly obvious, I just watched as the space went from two cars to about 10. He then decided to stomp on the pedal right when others desperately tried to risk their lives getting around him. Douche…

A sign at a church this morning read “If God is your co-pilot, swap seats”… that is all.

Yesterday I was asked, if I had a choice, would I rather wake up one day blind or deaf. I didn’t even think about it, “Deaf, I’d kill myself if I never saw a titty again…” I still agree with my answer but also because every time I see a blind man getting ready to cross the street I think that must be the hardest thing ever. No thank you…

On Wednesday night I actually watched The Ultimate Fighter, the fighters were pranking each other all episode. Someone drank something that had been urinated in. He took it like a champ, then the most horrible thing men can do happened… SEVERAL MEN CAME INTO SOMEONE’S SUSHI, THEN A THIEVING MAN ATE IT. He shouldn’t have been stealing food, but the realization that he just ate someone’s cum was hilarious. He also took it like a champ, he didn’t throw up and no one turned to blows. Personally I’m not sure how I’d react but I wouldn’t want to know who’s cum I just drank down with sushi. He told everyone that was involved he would get even with them by simply stating “Within the next few days my feces will be in your person…” My guess is he’s just going to shit in every piece of food in the house… awesome. But does making someone eat your kaka really trump munching on someone’s ball jelly? I just don’t know dammit, I just don’t know.

Gears of War 2 came out this morning and my friend Josh has already let me know just how awesome it was since he went out at midnight and stayed up all night. My dedication to video games if huge, but when it comes to sleep I don’t f*ck around, I gets down (I had to say that last part, I think I heard it in some rap song when I was a kid and have been saying it ever since). But I’ve got four days off and aside from going to O’Shaunessy’s tomorrow I’m looking forward to reintroducing myself to what love is. GEARS!!!!!!!!!

And with that… we go to the review:
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/926/926305p1.html

Laters COGs!!!!!

2 comments:

Nancy Drew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SPE said...

Nice pictures of the Gold Lancer there champ. I might actually have to pick this up for the 360 since they're tentatively not releasing a PC version.

I would rather be deaf than blind as well. Deaf people are awesome and I'd get to relearn sign language. I remember all the curse words.

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List