Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, September 22, 2006

So last night I got Poonified....

Last night was not the first appearance steppin out for me. But it was that first time I saw people that I actually recognized. Topaz was something else last night and the crowd(6 of us) were a tad cold. I couldn't really laugh out loud cause my allergies were killing me. And to set the record straight because my girlfriend and I had a conversation about this: Last night, Ryan Conner went on and I was sneezing my ass off and after his set the show was soon over so it was time to say goodbyes. He had seen my snot rag! and yeah I still bring a snot rag in public with me when I'm feelin' blue. So, even after hearing the "Handshake with wet hands set" I still stick my hand out for him to shake it. I love the guy but you should have seen the look on his face. It still makes me laugh, I picture a little voice in his head saying "OH, NO, He.... Didn't!" But shook non the less. I like that and as I explained to her, I kept the snot rag away from my shake hand and would never do that to anyone but a Greek. But that's another story(every Greek person I've ever met has been more attractive than me; I'm insecure).
There were some people that I had just met and some ol' sweethearts like Aparna, Jeff Maurer, Danny Rouhier, and then I saw him with my own eyes...POON. Once I realized he was there I told myself there was no leaving. I needed to discover what everyone meant. The man's got a hell of a reputation. And, he wasn't the slightest bit rude to me when I asked him an odd question way before our intro and before the show. Genius. I loved his act and it's definitely not something that you see from other people on stage. I'm jealous....but he knew that already. Well, if anyone will start to read this again, I'll try to write. November is looking good for me. Hyatt-955 club. In October I'm tryin out the Richmond Funnybone to see how that works out and who knows....
So, I'm not going away and most importantly I just wanna tell some fuckin' jokes. Love Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

1 comment:

Aparna said...

it was so great to see you last night, dude! snot rag and all.

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List