Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Fruit Punch

Just thought I'd call this blog that since it's on my mind. I can't have any because it always seems to leave the mouth the same color as the drink. Same goes for Grape and Orange soda, which is cruel since it's in my genes to love both. Damn. Anyone else carry a toothbrush with them to work cause of how gross it feels to have stuff on your teeth during the work day. I'm weird like that I guess.
I really hate my boss. A lot, and Shawn should you ever read this I hope your reading from the grave baby. I only bring that up cause my BFF Nelson recently had quite the story involving his blog. Quick background: Nelson works for a formalwear company while finishing school at Marymount University. He had a couple people that are friends of his fired a couple weeks back for stealing and hook-ups. He did not snitch but naturally the situation was weird for him. Nelson gets angry very easily. He wrote an angry blog because of this. Since he was one of the few people that did not steal I can only imagine that he was their golden boy, and he's worked for them since high school. Now that your up to speed... Somehow his district manager gets wind of this blog and asks someone at the store if Nelson still in fact works there. This is before he actually read the blog for himself. Someone tells someone who tells someone else and it gets back to Nelson. He has the time to take it off the Myspace page and "to the best of our knowledge" it won't be retrieved. We'll see. It was weird when he told me about it cause he says "Well it wasn't really that bad til' the very end of the blog". He said that as I was reading it and honestly it wasn't. But, when I got to the last few sentences there were references to the following:
-Dropped management's names
-Expletives, oh my, there were expletives
-Threats of punching the District Manager in the mouth
-Joyful talk of them reading the blog and firing him so he could(see last note)
Oh it was something. Thank God it's off the myspace page. Bless you Nelson.

Ned Divine's tonight. Gotta get my shiggity together cause the 13th is creeping up like a child with a switchblade. This morning I was showering and it hit me "Damn, that's in like 11 days" how time flies. Well, I guess we'll do this again real soon, like Monday. Laters...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List