Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

And so it is...

I just got off the phone with my Grandma... she's a saucy old girl, but I love her. Moving on then. I had the privilege of playing with a fellow comic who dabbles in Rainbow Six: Vegas, and needless to say I sucked like a whore who's going for employee of the month. But, he will soon find himself in a familiar land called Gears of War and that day will be a reckoning. I'll wait to see if I can beat that ass before I get my gloat on.
It's still very amusing to me that if you search purple sticky salvia or the lyrics to "At Last" I'm one of the first results on many a search engine. Like I'm some kind of junkie with a soft spot for Etta James.
I finally got my stuff out to the DCComedyFest so we'll see how that goes. I remember how pissed I was when I didn't get in last year, but if that happened again I think I could function for the rest of the day. But, make no mistake, I WANT IN.
I had some sex the other day...
Crank: F'in awesome movie and you need to check it out. Ignore the critics and just appreciate it for what it is. Adrenaline. He pulled Amy Smart's boob out in public and the bumped McNastys in front of a group of Asians. Just see the movie folks.
The Protector: Not as great as Ong Bak. Jaa has turned into the new Steven Segal, because I don't think I've ever seen so many broken arms. I watched it to see some serious knee action and instead I was left with a frown and medium wood. Don't see it unless it's free. Cable baby...
And now your moment of Zen....

That's my main man Max. You can call him Max the conqueror, Max the Destroyer, Pothead Max, or Davey. Whatever. Well, I think that does it for me and I'll be seeing you all on those mean streets of comedy. Laters...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I promise you...

so soon...

I will CALL DOWN THE THUNDER.

-Schlegel

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List