Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Word to Mutha!

Well, it's Thursday... not too much you can say positive about those. I've been focused on rewriting my jokes and it's coming along rather cool. Roger Mursick gave me some advice on Saturday and that was one of the things that he stressed to me, so I'm keeping it very much in mind. By the way, that's a cool ass guy. He was very approachable and just cool in general. Plus, he decided to spare a few moments of his life to chat about nothing with me, and since he's a pro I definitely appreciated it. Cause who is Tyler Richardson anyway, right? I was thinking of doing my next show in black face... that's a joke.
When I was taking Jermaine Fowler home on Monday morning(as in 2:00 am.) I couldn't help but notice that while you allowed to buy alcohol at any hour of the day in Maryland, good luck finding it. We went to just about 7 or 8 7-elevens and random liquor shops to find something(Miller Lite) and to my chagrin, there was no beer in any of the places that were open. That's just a slap in the teeth. Like allowing smoker's in your establishment, but having no ashtrays. Only alcohol I was gonna find was rubbing alcohol and I don't take shots very well. Plus that's gross.
Here is a product that you need to check out, the iPhone. www.apple.com this thing is gonna change cell phones forever and I wonder if it will be necessary to have a regular iPod once this hits the ground. But, it's only a Cingular phone so a lot of us will have to jump ship. I know that I'll be one of the millions. And now for one more tidbit... Purple Sticky Salvia. If you don't know what this is then you are like I was until a couple days ago. I will only say that it is a perfectly legal hallucinogen. I have not tried it, so I can't tell you what it was like for me. But, it's legal for those who are adventurous. And cheap like weed, but available for a lot less if you want a small amount. www.purplestickysalvia.com You can buy this stuff online or at any Headshop that you can find near you. If you do try it, comment and tell me what that was like, or e-mail to remain anonymous. Laters...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List