Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

So....

First let me say that it's weird to me how many people are searching for the lyrics to "At last my love has come along" I keep getting hits from people searching for that and finding nothing but mindless dribble. If you are one of these people "Hi." and now on to other things...
Saw the list for the Improv competition(oh really) Yep(how'd it look, ya nervous?) Familiar faces(your nervous)...(you know you make this thing out to be way too big of a deal) Yeah, but I can't help that( weed ) ...I think I need to hit these open mics really hard and be ready this time(weren't you ready last time) I thought I was but looking back, no.(Yeah, but hindsight is 20/20, change the topic) O.K.
Dear Fox,
My name is Deaven Tyler Richardson. I am writing in regards to your television show "24". How dare you. How dare you air a show like that and expect me to live out the rest of my week as though I've just watched some T.V. show. It's an experience, and the only reason that I'm ruling out suicide by cop is because I'll miss next Monday's episode. Shame on you. And if I may make a suggestion, how about the next time you make us wait for a year and a half, just release it on DVD and throw some commercials in there. I promise that 9 time out of 10 I'll watch the commercials. Thank you for your time.

Tyler Richardson

Okay everyone, I think I can go now. Laters......

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List