Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

And we're back!

Finally a new year. I've really been looking forward to the possibilities of this year so I'm super siked that it's arrived. And yeah, that last sentence was to be read aloud as Big Gay Al from South Park. I really haven't done too much lately and feel like a fat turd for that. I can't remember the last time I wrote a joke that stuck and felt worthy of the stage. Maybe soon, I mean I have been smoking a lot of something that is normally quite the muse. Maybe stopping will produce something... other than rage towards others for no reason. Saturday I get to do the beloved Hyatt again and that's cool. Sunday I get to go to Richmond and soak up some good ol' VCU rays. I dig that too.
*Side Note: I am currently having a cinnamon ball that tastes surprisingly like Shrooms. That's not a good thing and it's kind of making it hard to finish this thing. Back to normal then...*
Is it Wednesday already? Man. I saw the footage from the phone of Saddam's death, and let me just say, I was appalled. It was awful. Movies glorify the hanging of people and don't get as ugly as the 2 seconds you can make out that his neck is stretched like taffy. His shirt was like a foot left of his nose. But, at the same time, I can't stop watching it. It kind makes me feel old cause when I was a kid I remember he was like Hitler. We had a war, he was still on the loose, and then every show I watched took a cheap shot at him. Now, don't get me wrong the man was evil and ruthless, however.... I feel a little sympathy for him cause it shouldn't have been him we we're watching get executed. I feel like we all wanted Osama and settled for Saddam. Everyone mentions that there were no Weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION, and yet we came and dug him up to kill him and, oh, by the way "You killed a bunch of people back in 1982" and the funny yet sad part of it is, those people botched an attempt to assassinate him! But, there are a lot of details not said and yeah, he did kill a lot more people than that too... moving on. I believe that my dog Max has taken a shit in my bed or something and I just can't find it. We'll talk later people. Enjoy the time we spend apart...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List