Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Hello everybody

It has been a little while since I stopped by to chat for a few seconds. How are you? (fine) great, and how was your Christmas? (fine and thanks for asking, how was yours) as expected it was pretty awesome and I spent a lot of time with family. My mother who has been divorced for most of my life, recently got engaged. It's a little weird for me to picture because it's been me and her for most of my life, but on the flip side he does have a lot of money and that combined with the fact that she's not doing too bad herself make me very happy. Happy for them, but mostly for my sister who is 10 years old. She gets to be one of those rich black kids that I wished I was all the way through high school. I tip my hat to that. Me, on the other hand, I'm just the older son that he really won't have to put up with. But, he did get a 24 pack of Miller Lite for me at a party they threw before Christmas, so I like him. Plus, he got my mother(who is perfectly content with a 32" TV and basic cable with dial-up internet) to get DirecTV and DSL internet, and now there's talk of LCD screens in the future. I love this man. Now if I can just get him to let me borrow his Corvette for the weekend, I'll call him Dad. For that weekend.
How are you comedians these days. I haven't been out too much the past week or two. It's been busy, but I imagine that most people have been running ragged. Thank goodness that it's over now. And, I really look forward to the possibilities and opportunities that this new year offers. I really hope to achieve some goals, comedy wise, that make me a better comic, and get work. Who knows, I might even give running an open mic a try. But, I want to make sure that I do it right if I'm going to do it at all.
I had a big bowl of Gumbo last night, and let me tell you that it's calling. Let me satisfy this beast and we'll do this again sooner than later. Like Monday. Laters everyone....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List