Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Lizards aren't just for kids...... anymore!

So I did the Laughing Lizard on Saturday and it was cool. Not one of my better performances of the last couple months but it was okay. Interestingly enough, I was talking about how at the last time I had to pick an order number I picked first(Improv Feb.06) and then as I laughed in retrospect... I drew 1st again. Took it like a man. Tried to rock it like a sexy man but these things happen. So, the coolest part was probably just all the cool ass cats hanging out there. Let's go through a list(drum roll please):
Kojo Mante
Larry Poon
Aparna
Andy Haynes
The Beautiful Tyler S.
Marshall Henry
John McBride
Jacob Young(with the sexiest hat known to man)
and Tyler R.(yeah, I threw myself in cause the list was looking slim)
So where to now? Don't know, I guess I'll see where the wind blows me. Let's see now... Last week was Kazaam night so maybe I can be sexy at Soho tonight, maybe. We'll see what Gears of War has to say about that. Laters....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List