Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Buffalo Wings!!!

So, last night I went to Herndon. Saw a lot of people that I hadn't seen in a while since I stopped going to Wiseacres. I bombed I guess; I only use I guess since there were comedians sitting in front of me and everyone else was at the bar talking and certainly not giving me the time of day. I'm not the kind of person who passes off not grabbing attention just because there are nothing but comedians in the room. I find that even comedians are people and they should laugh if your funny enough. So it doesn't really matter who you are, if the person on stage has done what they came to do, you laughed. Did not happen for me last night though. Perhaps I was just having an off night. Plus, I got lost for about a half an hour before I got there. But I left really early just in case. To give a good example of someone who did perform at a level I wish I had let's use Seaton Smith. He came, did what he do, the walked off the stage a conqueror. RESPECT.
On a different note: Last night I had the opportunity to talk to Clay Miles after a long time of not speaking. Not really important if you don't know what happened, but he was a big man last night and I respect that. Not everyone can forgive, so it kinda caught me off guard. Oddly enough, we were conversating on working through bombing right before I got onstage and went Ass to Ass. Destiny maybe. Oh, by the way I had some sex last night... moving on. Saturday will be hopping over at the Laughing Lizard, man that was corny but you get the picture. Just go, it doesn't even start til' 10pm-ish. Let's just say 10:30-ish... Just go. Maybe the drunk girl will be there foaming at the mouth with date rape drug and gimmesome. Could happen... Laters

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List