Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Monday at Soho...

Well, in keeping with Murphy's law, I went to Soho on Monday and it was Kazaam night. Well... I did get to soak up the free comedic stylings of Doug Powell, Andy Haynes, Rory Scovel, Jay Hastings, Kojo Mante, Chris Barylick, and any other comic who's name escaped me. But then it got really cold so I went home. Nothing happened on Tuesday, but tomorrow it's off to Rob Maher's new room in Sterling. We'll see how they take me and I'll report on Friday. Just to get it in everyone's mind, I'll be at the Lizard on Sat. and so will Poon, Tyler S., Marshall Henry, Rory, and lots more. Be prepared people, be prepared....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List