Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Determination.... and Christmas Time!

Determination in the title of the blog is cause I have to get off my ass and go to Soho tonight. I put it off week after week, but today "I'm there".

Okay, so I had a Christmas party for work on Saturday night. It was interesting. Very lonely though and probably cause this was the first time that I've been to one alone. I can't say that I recommend it. I did get hit on by the loveliest young woman, but that's not what I came there for so I did the bitch thing and walked away.(don't care if you believe it, cause it happened) I did have a lot to drink though. Like 10 beers and 3 apple martinis. Oh the appletinis! I had one in my hand the entire night. Like a black slightly more attractive Dean Martin. Love it, cause it takes a strong man to drink what he likes when everyone who sees him breaks into laughter and homophobic jokes. But, you know me, I'm not gay so they bounce right off me. All in all I had an okay time and then proceeded to get smashed even when the party was done. YOU KNOW! Okay let's do the rundown of the week: Go! Tonight-SOHO...Thursday-Rob Maher has a new room in Herndon, there should be Buffalo Wings or their name is completely misleading...Saturday-checking out the Lizard cause Tyler S. runs it, and this will be the first time I'll have gotten to see Rory since coming back. Laters, and I hope to see you all around...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List