Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

It starts...

Well, it's Thursday and here we are again. I have the pleasure of going to the Buffalo Wings House(I think that's the name, but I could be off by a word or two) and it should be fun. Rob has really done this whole open mic thing pretty well I must say. Locations seem nice and ready, I repeat, ready for comedy. And that my friends is what is most important to me. They say that a paid show and open mic audience are completely different and laughs will always be harder when they paid to laugh; probably the truth, but I'll take a crowd that's damn close to it. I'm looking very forward to 2007, it should be a cool year. One thing that I need to change is my need to drink when I'm out at a place that serves CERVEZA. It's denting the pockets and now I find myself budgeting for said beer. That's a sign of alcoh... know what, no it's not.(Denial) Don't know what it is but the milk shakes from McDonald's give me horrible... well you know what they do to people who are lactose intolerant. Only problem is that to the best of my knowledge, I'm not lactose intolerant. Problem. I've finally thought of what my website's name will be and feel free to let me know what you think www.funnynegro.com, I like it and think that quick line gets my sense of humor across in a very blunt way. Well, I gotta go, but stay sexy people. Laters...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List