Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, January 15, 2007

An evening of faces

So, Saturday I went to Ned Divine's and had a blast. Instead of being on the huge stage downstairs, there was some private get together and so we rocked it upstairs for the evening. Seaton Smith was our headliner, and now the list of sexy performers in it's entirety:
Kojo Mante-Hosted that bad mutha
Andy Haynes
A little me in there
Ryan Conner
Rory Scovel
and of course Rob Maher was there.
At one point I was downstairs smoking and someone called for everyone in the party to turn to them while they toasted. It was as though they said "Everyone turn and get together so that outsider is by himself within a 20 ft.. Radius" cause that's what happened. I quickly finished that cigarette. And for anyone who missed Reggie Bush being folded in half, that shiz was awesome. Google it baby, google it.
So then it was off to the Laughing Lizard, where Tyler S. makes happy possible. Kojo and Andy joined me on the drive that would otherwise be very boring. I didn't even get lost on the way there. And, that my friends is proof that weed can't completely ruin your memory if you really want to remember. Now if you ask me how to work a lawnmower, I probably won't wanna remember that. Get it. So we arrive and meet all the sexy folks that Alexandria had to offer. Bear with my memory but let me name drop what I can remember... Herbie Gill was there and for some reason, he, Jason Weems, Kojo, and myself all had on very similar clothes. Black on our torsos, generally a leather jacket, and jeans preferably with black shoes. It was the black uniform of the evening. The Merritts were also there for the show. Always lovely to see them and Jimmy was sans tie... I felt betrayed. By the way Leslie "Love tha Do!" She knows what I mean. I met Ayanna Dookie, and though I was pretty drunk, I don't think I made a good impression. The term "ice grillin' me" comes to mind when I think back on that. But, no hard feelings. Aparna was there and this is what went down when she made her presence known. "Aparna, Oh my God! Get the FUCK out of my way Tyler. Geez. Oh, so how are you Aparna?" That was a little exaggerated but now I know better than to stand in between her and everyone else. It was embarrassing. But, she did let me kiss the rings too, so I love her. Mike Way had on quite the outfit. The only thing I remember is Herbie joking about how he looked like he had on the inside of his Jacket's liner. But when Mike smiles... all is forgiven. *that my friends, is to be interpreted as gay, and thus fulfilling an oath that I swore to a man who saved my life. And asked for so precious little* Ahem... now where were we. Ah yes, so I was drunk. I had a lot to eat and honestly the first thing that popped in my mind when I woke was "Man I remember using my ShareCheck a lot". That's a bad thing. Well, I think I'm gonna be going. So, til' next time, Laters...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List