Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Been a couple of days.... I hope you read every word. Aloud...


Why do people that have children think that makes everything involved in their life more important than people without? While I do plan on having some, one day, it really irritates me when they assume the world must stop for their child. And, they actually turn to you like you care or like you understand their kid comes first. Yeah, first for you… the parent.

While it might not always be “witty”, I honestly don’t want to live in a world that is so uptight poop isn’t funny. Do you?

My grandma and I watched a lot of “To Catch a Predator” last night… ah, family. I showed her the video of the guy who tried to run (I think I posted that last week, go watchies now) and she thought it was hilarious.

I see why Stone Cold Steve Austin was so ENORMOUSLY POPULAR back in the late 90’s. No matter how many times you hear it and don’t believe it, “You will work for someone that makes your life a living hell”. All you want to do is hit them with a Stone Cold Stunner and have some across the floor toss you a couple beers while you stand in cubicles celebrating and high fiving others. I get it now.

I honestly have no idea if I’m still supposed to go to Off the Wall tomorrow. Last time J Cousson mentioned it, I didn’t see my name on the list… hmmm.

T-Rich, that would be how I wrote it if the Fowlest pronounced it like Eli does. But it’s TRich. Eli, you may call me Tyler.

Now that I have all of my clothes prepared before I rush out the door, I feel a lot like I’m a kid again. “I don’t want to grow up, I’m a Toys R Us kid…” memories.

Allow me to say a few words about our fundraiser on Monday at the Spy Lounge. Crowd was silent, not to say the show wasn’t good, cause it was in my opinion. But perhaps that particular audience thought they would be watching Gallagher or something like that. They would have made Barney feel unloved. Still fun though, in retrospect.

I don’t jog cause I’m beautiful.

Do black people get cold sores? Based on my 25 years of research, “No!”, cause white people made that up to feel better about Herpes.

The new BET show Somebodies is actually really funny. I never thought Viacom could win me back but check out my week. I watched a good portion of the VMA’s on Sunday night. Monday I watched Run’s House and Celebreality shows on VH1. And capped it all of with Somebodies on BET yesterday.

Whenever I can’t see my supervisor I get so afraid that she’s off reaping souls…

I hope no one laughed at that last one, cause that threat is very real. Hide your loved ones and lure your enemies into the streets.

Due to the fact that I have The Dark Knight on my iPod, I truly have no idea how many times I’ve seen it. My guess, since I watch it at work all the time, 16. Sadly, I think I’m guessing low…

When you hear someone argue with their significant other every day, do you ever have the urge to interfere? I have bitten my tongue thus far, but “SNAP!” there’s only so much you can take before you yell out, “HE’S CHEATING ON YOU!” Hopefully I can keep that little gem to myself.

When I receive text messages from men I frown a little. From women, I do a happy dance. From children… well, I don’t have to talk about that. I’ve already informed all of my neighbors…

Who’s excited for Erin Jackson on The Ellen DeGeneres Show? I’m gonna DVR it and watch until my eyes bleed. And the next time I see her, I walk up and challenge her to a pop n’ lock contest. Can you imagine…

Gotta go, Satan beckons…

Laters

1 comment:

SPE said...

I'm sorry to hear that the Monday audience was luke(perry)warm.

Any chance you caught Fringe on tv last night? Speaking of people (Josh Jackson) popular in the 90's.

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List