Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Enjoy this Friday, rob somebody!


Just didn't want this horrible blog-less week to end without saying something to you guys. I've finally reached the point where, 7 months into my position, I can perform my assignments without going over every detail with my supervisor. Makes blogging and reading blogs a whole lot easier. Here are things I look forward to this weekend...

- Picking up MJ for a weekend long kiss

- Working out, once you see some definition again you're hooked. Sampson I see why you've burned all those shirt with graphics

- Eating until poo comes out of my eyes, yeah I'm thinking like a fat guy

- Some "strange"... never hurts to have some human contact

- Sex and the City: The movie, I loved (LOVED!!!!) the show yet somehow didn't remember it came on DVD this DVDuesday

- I'd like to see Eagle Eye, but I'm not blowing that much in one weekend on movies... I'm grown

- Talking to the Fowlest, for those that don't know yet he made it into The New York Underground Comedy Festival. Kiss his @ss just a bit won't you. He loves you.

- Watching Justin Cousson's posting of the comedian that ran his mouth than did the most serious speech ever to an audience that just watched comedians. Or was he doing shtick?

- Ginger Ale, it's delicious

- I'd like a new tattoo, but I'm probably gonna jerk it and save some money

- Gonna watch Across the Universe cause that's a stoner movie if I've ever seen one... but I don't *cough* smoke pot so never mind... :)

- Gonna call Eli cause I miss the way I could hear him smiling when he said "Come over, I've just stocked up on condoms


Laters... f*ck protected or do don't ever call them again

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List