Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, October 23, 2008


To whom it may concern,


For years I have been using your product, Suave lotion, as my primary love mediator. I have been very satisfied with the quality of your product but am terrified to tell you that I think we have a problem. On Sunday March 16th I noticed that there was a strange smell coming from my nether region. It was comparable to Honeydew melon but I knew I had not eaten any, did I mention I that there seemed to be a hint of rhubarb. I made the decision to let it go, since I have the tendency to overreact. I believe I purchased a prostitute the day before I believed the smell could be from her vagina. I drove up to her on the street and chances are that she had no time to wipe off the juices from the previous customer. Lord knows what his d*ck smelled like… I’m getting off track, excuse me.

About two months later the smell had not completely gone away but I’d grown accustomed to it. It wasn’t until I woke up on Monday May 19th, which also happens to be my birthday, I suspected anything. When I took my normal “good morning whiz” I could hear the stream was interfered. I had my eyes closed but I distinctly heard the pop that Rice Krispies make when milk is added. Upon some very close inspection, followed by a shower since I was sifting through my urine, there were chunks of what looked like snot in the toilet. I immediately knew that something was wrong with me.

The doctor could not pinpoint exactly what could be the problem but he did tell me that I curve to the right because I’m well endowed…. Which is none of your concern. Problems with that part of the body would make anyone stop touching it for a while, I believe. I went four months without a pat, jerk, rub, flip into the waistband or even washing it with soap on my hands. It smells band, but I didn’t want to take any chance that I might make things worse. And you know what? Things got better after about a month. It wasn’t long after the smell went away and the chunky stream stopped for good that I felt the urge coming back strong.

I was eating Macaroni and Cheese, I remember that because initially it was hot cheese falling my scrotum that gave me the idea to get back in the game. I wiped the cheese up and it was delicious, then headed to gather the familiar materials. I had my Suave bottle, two paper towels, a beer and my cell phone. Once everything was done, I hopped in the shower since you never know when your mother will stop by for a visit. When I got in the shower, this is hard to say, I saw d*ck meat come out of the hole. I can only liken it to a hemorrhoid on my d*ck. I wish this on no one. This is hell, I can’t make love, I can’t wear jeans and I barely shower anymore. Doctors tell me that they’ll have to remove the shaft to stop the leakage, but I’d prefer my heart fall out of my crotch before I let them cut off Leonard (that was his name before you turned him into a freak).

One man cannot change a corporation, and I’m certainly not foolish enough to think I can, but my story must be heard. I pray that whoever’s eyes should find this has the courage to help a little guy from Virginia find justice. All I want is a new P*nis, I’d prefer if it were black to match my skin complexion. Let me know if you need exact shades and I will send a picture with “it” next to a chart from Lowe’s. Thanks for your help in advance and God’s speed.


Forever Tainted,

Tyler Brockula Richardson


Laters, oh and just in case someone spots this and wants to sue: “In no way does Suave cause penile problems when jerkin’ it. But to be safe, please use Jergens in any scent you choose, they’re the best. And best for you!”

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive