Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Sir, is this resume on a Fruit Roll-Up?

Homegrown Comedy should be off the chain tonight, all those funny people in the same place... dancing. We've decided not to tell jokes, a hoe down is what won out in a game of rock, paper, scissors. Here we come Improv.

Had a blast with Will, Eli and Damone (it’s been over a year and people still miss Tim) at the Arlington Cinema N’ Drafthouse last night. I got to see hot women, I met the Sairs (who Eli is the spittin’ image of) and battled with Lasagna from Wednesday night. I had a ball, I believe there may even have been a chuckle or two mixed up in the madness.

After that skedaddled (I have never typed this word before, thank you spell check, I'm not even going to show how I spelled it... sigh) over to Jake Young’s open mic at the Comedy Spot. I will give Jake credit, even as comic after comic came in late, he never so much as flared an annoyed nostril. He just kept adding people to the list, I admire that. I saw a lot of faces that I missed (the list would be pretty long because it seemed like everyone telling jokes in our area was there) and the theme from Cheers kept playing in my mind.

I feel it only right to mention that Chris Barylick took a nasty spill when he did the “slide on the floor and tell a girl how he’s violating copyright law” bit. I saw someone (who will remain nameless) start laughing right after he hit the ground and immediately started laughing with them. Things are always funnier if others laugh first… sigh, I’m weak. It was still funny though, I love Chris.

Going to Ruby Tuesday’s in like 20 minutes… yep.

Tonight is going to be a bit of a long night, but tomorrow I get to sit and cuddle with Resident Evil 5 for a little bit. Oh, I’m drooling, I’m going to buy my copy on the way back from lunch. What a great day this is turning out to be. I’ve always had good fortune on Friday the 13th(s) and this one should be no different. (“Please God let me stumble across some ass tonight…”)

I thought I’d go ahead and speak on that lasagna I battled with yesterday. The count was 5 times yesterday, and even sadder, I got home and ate even more than the night before. Some people just don’t learn, but I duped myself into thinking my stomach and anus might build up a tolerance… eventually.

Is it fair that women like Beyonce exist? Honestly, unless you’re Jay-Z I think the answer is no. If they do exist they certainly shouldn’t be allowed to be photographed. Making people aware that there were more flavors than just vanilla would be cruel if no one could ever have some. Right?

I guess by that same logic, men like Will Smith should be kept in hiding as well. I need some woman to think I’m a catch one day darnit.

I’m going, if I’m bored I’ll update this. If not I’ll see a lot of you guys this weekend.

Peaces

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List