Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Well that is wallet, but that Crystal Meth was definitely a donation...

Well, can you believe the weekend is over just like that? I wonder if that’s what watching a child grow up is like. One day I can’t wait to look at my son (God, please don’t ruin the baby and my life by giving me a girl) and say “Wow, cursing already. Just yesterday I was tucking his middle finger back in when we went to Chuck E. Cheese’s.” They grow so fast…

I bought a new camera with the sole purpose of taking pictures with elderly folks. Time to decorate my cubicle with pictures that really capture what I like to do in my free time… pal around with “oldies.” Whenever I get a good one, I’ll include it in the blogs.

On Saturday I realized that for the first time in my life, I had encountered a crazy woman. For a long time I’ve been of the belief that if a crazy woman wants you, you might as well let her have you. No point in running from someone that wants to give you some lovin’ right? So wrong, because now I see that no physical pleasure is worth putting up with someone that you think may stab you if the opportunity presents itself. I realize that she could reading but even she has to know that she’s bat$#!T crazy. Yet again, all I can think is “Wow, someday this going to be someone’s mother.” I wonder what my mom was like in her 20’s.

Will Ferrell’s George W. Bush “thing” on HBO was pretty hilarious. I caught it last night right before bed and if the ex-president had been half that charismatic he could have won over at least 35% of the country. Instead…

Saturday night was St. Patrick’s Day. Being black, I did not realize it until Kojo brought it up. All we could hope was that punching people who didn’t wear green had gone out of style after age 11.

Something seems weird about knowing you’re going to eat at a grungy restaurant for lunch ahead of time. I’m really not looking forward to the KFC that is in order. I keep picturing roaches preparing my popcorn chicken… without hair nets.

Nelson and I took part in a “shady” dealing yesterday. The whole story is pretty long and boring so I’ll just give highlights:
-We pull up to a strange neighborhood and Nelson isn’t sure where his friend lives
- The friend leaves us waiting for about 15 minutes, long enough to listen to about 5 songs by Twista
- He comes down with J in hand, in the open parking lot, in broad daylight
- Reaches in to pass said J to Nelson
- Suddenly he realized that the legs in the passenger side are me, he does not know me
- We begin speaking about the military
- A car pulls up behind and blocks us in
- The friend goes to the car and gets in, it speeds off down the street
- Nelson and I weren’t sure who that car was, but did not stop the rotation, it was good $#!T
- They come back and I proceeded to give the weakest dap of all time, limp like a strudel

Resident Evil 5 is INSANE! Anyone that has it knows, if you don’t go to IGN.com and look it up. Best $70.00 you could spend, unless Beyonce became a very cheap hooker.

I’ve lost my du-rag, not really all that important but I had just broken that one in. If you see it on someone else’s head, snatch that b*tch off and mail it to me. It’s black…

Paul Blart: Mall Cop is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. I love you Kevin James but you stole $21.50 from me (damn, it’s expensive to go to the movies now). You’re lucky my date was so fine, otherwise I’d be pissed.

Since I’m going to lunch soon I’ll try to wrap this shebangybang up with a final thought.

Ron Silver, Actor and Political Activist, age 62 is dead. Sigh, "why do you take the good ones and let Nick Cannon go free Lord? Why?"

1 comment:

SPE said...

I just picked up RE5 and I'm looking forward to some insane zombie-killing-action.

I'm sorry that I stood you up.

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List