Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

The weekend

That's a beautiful picture I took of the sky yesterday while walking my dog. I stare at the sky quite a bit, and yesterday got some great pictures. Like God was talking to me. Not funny, I know, but sometimes we all reflect. Right?
I bought a "Conway Twitty 25 Number 1's " yesterday. I also bought the Second Season of The Boondocks. I felt like people needed to see them side by side for the first time ever. Right after that purchase I drove to Chipotle and ordered tacos and a burrito (I normally don't eat the burrito, not a face of rice or beans) which are the reason that last 14 hours of my life have revolved around the bathroom. That's all I'll say about that. When I came down the steps after one of the Saturday shows, this woman was crying AND making out with her boyfriend (WTF?!). Then, she came outside while I was standing there and started to heave. I asked if she was okay and she gave me "the hand." I left her alone and started a conversation with an audience member. About five minutes later she threw up right on her shoes and stuff. I'm not her man, and she gave me "the hand" so I had no problem in snapping a photo while she continued to puke. I'm such a gentleman...
That's Kyle Grooms... who the f@ck is that random black man to the left? Hmmm.
You can't see them, but the feature act (Ron Snipes, far left) has waves so crispy he made me jealous. We actually sat and discussed them, as well as a strategy that will get me just as crispy. You know, for women and what-not.

Prison shot, Jon said he wanted to look as white as possible and the flash certainly helped that out. Right after this photo a man stumbled out of the showroom and bashed his face into the wall. He tried to sneak out behind his girlfriend hiding his face but his eye was blacked the f up. I took a picture of him as he tried to exit quietly, while everyone upstairs laughed. Good times.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List