Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, June 04, 2009

It's only been a week, are you sure the kid's mine?

It’s a beautiful rainy summer day. Allow me to cool you with a poem. I think I’ll call it… Boo Butta wit(h) Chee(se). Let’s begin…

I cannot recall my first lullaby
Or my first time bowling on Wii
But I sing all day long and bowl like a God
I’m hopped up on Boo Butta wit Chee
I’ve danced with a fatty from pity
And stabbed a hobo for glee
Sure the skinny girls look and they judge me
But they’re all just Boo Butta wit Chee
On Mondays I generally zone out
On Fridays I pee ate Charles’ feet
I don’t blame that just plain don’t get me
As I eat my Boo Butta wit Chee
You can scoop it up with a ladel
You stir for your favorite iced tea
But if Boo Butta came with a side “thing”
I’d ask for mine served with Swiss Cheese
Santa can’t have the elves make it
And Satan just ain’t got a clue
Cause the truth is for best Boo Butta
You gon’ need some Ooo Butta too
Midgets beat rocks with their toenails
And smoke crack through a hole in ice cubes
Cause Boo Butta is definitely off limits
For people shorter than 5’2
In prison they rape for its nectar
In jail they make love for its dew
Cause with Boo Butta pumping inside of tookus
Prison can be paradise too
Imaginary Doris can’t stand it
Cause the children grow up with one spoon
The Boo Butta deepens their voices
And puts mayo all over their pubes
Boo Butta with Chee is a lifestyle
Like “Fruit at the bottom, or stirred?”
If someone dare say that its nonsense
They should be slapped to the ground with a bird
Boo Butta had a fling with a hooker
And the d*ckskin condom broke
She took the child off to the Netherlands
Which broke ol’ man Boo Buttas heart
You see, Boo Butta is more than a movement
It’s a person with eyes and wings
So the next time that you get a chance to
Pour some Boo Butta all over me.

It doesn’t have to make sense. It’s beautiful, just listen to your genitals. What do they say? It’s okay, mine are a little soaked too. Mmmm, I’m drinking orange soda. Don’t let that distract you from the Boo Butta-ish thoughts running through your head right now. I just wanted you to know that I’m drinking orange soda because it’s delicious.

I’m in Richmond again next month (holy $#!T it’s been a while) and can’t wait. I’ll share one of many quotes my friend Jesse dropped on me yesterday: “Oh, the NBC stand up for diversity is back up and running huh? (he’s white) What if I said I was gay, made it in, then said I was cured?” And just for the fun of it, here’s another gem “Damn, she’s cute for a skinny girl.” That last one was courtesy of Travis Charles (Richmond comic) but told to me by Jesse.

Atif beat me many times in UFC. Don’t worry, I’ve been training… I must break him.

Disney-Pixar’s Up is a BJ that will leave you glued to your chair because of how much semen it is able to make you produce. I didn’t even mind being all sticky and covered in ectoplasm because it was that good.

I thought of something that was making me laugh on Friday that I began passing to anyone I thought might laugh. Basically, I was laughing at the thought of a young man in a chair being tortured… by a gorilla hand job. Imagine the rage in every jerk, the innocence in the gorilla (let’s call it Barry for the rest of this paragraph) eye’s and most importantly, the violence. He would get about 15 jerks in (or less, ouch) and snatch that thing off and start hitting the walls and even the man with in. The he would eat it, what? They’re cannibals, and that is in fact meat. D!ckmeat.

I must go and finish this “work” that I’m paid to do, don’t missed. Miss my Boo Butta….

Peaces.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List