Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, June 29, 2009

A lil laughter mixed with love...


Tomorrow I will dedicate much time to make myself (and hopefully at least a couple of you guys) laugh with a new blogerito. Today, I'm psyched that I've booked some comedy for the next couple of months and have even been writing a lil' bit... oh no, next he'll be going out to open mics again. July is the end of my laziness, I've soaked in my couch for a little while and need to stretch my penis... legs, I meant legs, again. Til we get around to "Adventures of a racist spider named Claus" (tomorrow, just dream of what that could turn into... mmm fudge cake) I leave you all with more thoughts pulled straight from my head....


This poem makes me think of my special someone (not the iPhone, though after Ms. C and my dog Max it's a close third):


Love Explanation by Melissa Sterner

"What is love?" you ask

It's a feeling in both mind and body
A passion, a chemistry one might say

Longing to be near, close,

Long talks about nothing,

Laughter and sharing

Eyes filled with devotion,

Not wanting to imagine life without the other,

Doing nothing together and having the best time.

Well, I think, you know the answer already

Listen to your heart with open ears

You will hear the answer...it is very clear.


Tomorrow: a real blog...


Laters

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List