Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I'm Tyler Richardson, and I'm still alive


A lot of people have come here the past couple of days looking for a Tyler Richardson that was in a car accident this weekend. He must have been popular... I may not have known him but I like his name.
No real blog today, but its back to Richmond tonight to close out the Clash of the Comics. I'm looking forward to 15 minutes of good ol' fashioned line dancing. And comedy... starts at 7:30.

Real blog tomorrow... "Like I told you officer; Yes, that is my condom but that's not my semen in it... I'm being framed for rape."
That's not the real title, but ah the imaginations soared didn't they?

Peaces

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found out that Tyler Richardson died. He was my friend. I have a common name too, must have been weird for you.

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List