Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

All Fro'd the F*ck out!


Well, here we are.... it's so close to the new year I can hardly stand it. I felt like going into 2007, it was gonna be a great year. I think I was right, I accomplished a lot of things that I wanted to and set new goals while doing so. I'm sure that we all did, and hopefully you've done most( preferably all) of the things that you set out to do this year. In comedy or in life. Let's roll through some things that were interesting to me in this thing we call 2007:








  1. Lost at the DC Improv to Jason Weems(I don't feel too bad about that, but I didn't place... that sucked)


  2. Got a career, left being a car salesman behind me


  3. Moved out from the neighborhood across the street from my ex


  4. Discovered Guitar Hero 2 then 3 then ROCK BAND!


  5. Met John X


  6. Bought my own iPod( up til' this summer, I was using Nelson's)


  7. Slept outside in Times Square with the Fowlest and Keith


  8. Saw Hampton win at the Improv


  9. Jake Young and Jermaine won too!


  10. Saw Rob's "Pimp" pad, nicely done Mr. Maher


  11. Had the biggest slice of pizza I'd never dreamed of


  12. Got a both feet in the door at the Richmond Funnybone (finally)


  13. Bought and guzzled Absinthe.... all hail the green fairy


  14. Fell in love with Heath Ledger's version of the Joker


  15. Fell in love with Tyler Richardson


  16. Started an open mic (I'm so lazy that's something I never saw happening)


  17. Got a great tape on stage (still waiting to see it, but the show was bananas so... fingers crossed)


  18. Put on Tyler vs. Tyler... finally


  19. Went on XM Radio


  20. Went to a wedding for the first time and was a groomsman for one of my closest friends


  21. Spent a weekend gambling for the bachelor party


  22. Hustled the hell out of colleges and got some work for it


  23. Saw Rory on Live at Gotham with Herbie


  24. Made a few enemies here and there


  25. No one that I knew died


  26. Met Charlie Rutherford, the strangest man on the planet


  27. Picked up a couple of friendships that I thought were done, but were most important


I bring these up to make you reflect on what you accomplished in 2007. I bet there are some things that happened that you you'd be very proud of that might slip your mind. Take a second and reflect, you might not have believed some of the things you did would be possible. So...



WHAT THE F@CK IS GONNA HAPPEN IN 2008?!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List