Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Off and flyin'

Okay so, how to start a new year of blogs?.... How bout a picture of something that is easily as creepy as it is likable? Yeah. What is it about old people that captures our attention, and still makes us never want to be one? Hmmmm...





I'm headed down the road again to what I might as well refer to as my home club, the Funnybone. Here's a breakdown of the "Show of Shows Showcase", it all starts out with a face-off between Big Al Goodwin and an ogre. Al, being the good side of the battle, will take all all of the silver from the audience to weild together a sword mighty enough to shave Christ. I've seen the conceptual drawings of this sword and I can sum it up with one phrase, "That's a bad muthaF@ckin SWORD!" Then I will come out accompanied by Jessie and Ryan (Richmond comics) and we will begin a juggling act that will allow folks to laugh a bit and ease the tension of the showdown that waits ahead. I'm certain that Al's trainers Nick Cantone and Odyysey Michaels will be somewhere around and if we're lucky enough maybe they'll bless us with a rouse or two. By the way, in case something goes wrong(F@ckin ogres and their stupid unions) we we be putting on a showcase of stand up comedy. Defintely going to be a blast and who knows, TRich might even get some chuckles.... hurray for that. And it's one more time up on that stage before the Clash next Tuesday, which will be on Comcast. 2008, you're my hero.




Ever had the feeling that someone was standing behind you in your cubicle but when you turn around there was nothing? I just got that, but I feel like they could have been there for a long time. Creepy.




I have now joined the club of guys who spend time( New Year's Eve) with extremely hot women and then don't sleep with one. It made me so sick to think about the next day that I had to eat a lot of Honey Baked Ham to put it to the back of my mind. Pathetic, but hey there's always Ramadan(or whatever holiday it is when random big brea$ted women come on to little funny guys)... right?




Something about just getting my hair cut makes the song "Staying Alive" play everywhere I go now. At first I thought it was cause of the movie Saturday Night Fever, but I remembered that I never sat down to see that movie, even though that white suit Travolta had on was HURT FOLKS! I realised why the music was playing though, it's cause "I'm dead f@ckin sexy" Mmmm, that's nice. (I know that last couple of sentences were weird, but it's been a long time since we've sat down and chatted. I've forgotten what conversation interests you, so I'm going straight from the heart.)



Wow, I sure didn't have a whole lot to talk about today, I guess it's cause I'm so busy living... that can't last forever though right? But here is a word to the wise in case you have to show up at the office before anyone else is actually there, bring a pair of those glasses with pupils painted on the lens. They make getting caught more of a joke and less of a serious matter. Just giving a heads up.



Don't worry though, I'm sure there be a lot more non sense-ory to come. Laters

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive