Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Two days of blogging since I forgot...

Hump day everybody! Gotta love short work weeks, shame that we won't see one again for some time. I went downstairs and bought a MILD Slim Jim.... needless to say the reason it was only MILD was because it lacked love. It was like kissing someone when you want to be kissing someone else. Shame on you Slim Jim.

I'm sure that we all heard the horrible news that Heath Ledger is dead. I'm not gonna pretend that I knew him and I'm sad, but damnit. That's the Joker... yeah I'm selfish like that. My first words when I found out(after the disbelief) were "Well thank God they finished shooting that movie a couple months ago. But now who's gonna play the Joker in the next one?!" We'll wait and see about that one. It does suck that right at what was to be the best time in his career he was snatched. Note to self: Do Not Take Sleeping Pills!

Time for me to get a shape-up/haircut or something... Charlie is making me look bad. Unacceptable.



"Lovers call him king haters call him clown



He would say bite me thats the way its going down



He was having thoughts that maybe he should retire



Went to church on sunday and saw a Friar



Said he had beef and people want him dead



He loved the hungry ones was only scared of affairs



He lived the fast life couldnt get his path right



Friar just told him bout the hooters that he had last night



Turned himself in to the pattywagon, said no



Bacon wouldnt take him half the pigs on the payroll"

- Lupe Fiasco

Mmmm Mmm Mmmm! That man is bad. My hero. I made it home in about 40 minutes yesterday. I'm aware that had nothing to do with Lupe, but I'm still pretty f**kin' stoked about it. So.... yep.

(Now we start blogging fresh for today... I forgot to publish post yesterday)
Let me start off this festive day by saying that I got pulled over this morning and ticketed for not having my seat belt on. I can't even really be angry at that, but it happened and it made me late to work today. Plus I was choking back a wicked S#it the whole time I was in traffic, including waiting 15 minutes for him to make sure I didn't have any warrants out for my arrest. But luckily there was only one cop car.

I saw a preview for the movie "10,000 BC"... I really don't know what to say. If you have time I invite you to view it for yourself, here you go http://www.10000bc.com/ all that I will say is that they speak perfect English... so... yep.

I never thought I would see the day that I subscribe to multiple services from Equifax, but I'm an old man now. I think one of my happiest moments was correcting them and getting the letter "We f*cked up, sorry" but yeah, it was sweet. And I bought another service from them today too. I don't understand why people wouldn't want to know their score, cause almost every product offered is just your credit "report", then comes the rape when they ask you for way more money just to see your number. Dog$#it!

Watched Snatch last night.... sometimes you just don't know what you're missing until it shows up again. It's still just as good as it was the first time I saw it. "Guy Ritchie, come back and make films like Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch!.... but not that Madonna movie." There, now I feel good.

When did Pauly Shore stop making movies? I still find him hilarious darnit. (Making weasel sounds at my cubicle in his memory)

Look out!
Millions of peaches
peaches for me
Millions of peaches
peaches for free
Millions of peaches
peaches for me
Millions of peaches
peaches for free



Laters...



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive