Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Forever Young


I just had a flashback of Charlie Day with his hands raised to the Lord, dancing as though a tear might fall from his eyes.... classic. Well, it's a rainy day again and the good Lord has decided to use his cruel sense of humor once again. There is an extremely hot woman that sits next to me and since I arrived she has been married so I treated her like any man should, a guy. Well, that time has come and gone and now it's official that she's getting divorced. She talked to me about dating(she just got ended a 5 year marriage and has already been on two dates, that almost makes me nauseous when I think of my ex and what she might have been doing then and now) and was asking some basic questions about the single life. But, all that goes through my mind no matter what is coming out of my mouth is "I should not have been myself around you" and that's the truth. Maybe if I had been a scumbag and always let it be known I'm attracted there would be some strange at the end of the tunnel... no? We'll move on.











If you see Big Al Goodwin, give him a big hug til' he gets upset and demands you let go of him. You know why? Because he is shooting a pilot for a network. That's about all I can say.... cause he couldn't share anymore information with me. Congrateys AL!










Jermaine Fowler is a hooligan! There Runteldat...








There is a story that is on the national news about the lady who just happened to have 4 dead children in her home in D.C., it's exciting to have something close by get this kind of national attention. The woman, unless she has got some serious proof, is completely bats#it crazy. Her excuse to how the children, which are conformed to be hers, died is that they all were possessed by a demon that killed them one week apart from each other. I'm almost gullible enough to buy that but the police said the oldest,17, had apparently been stabbed. One or more of the children had been bound, and a couple of the youngest ones had blunt force trauma to the head. Could it be that she saw the episode of the Boondocks where Uncle Ruckus beat Stinkmeiner out of Tom, and she attempted to do the same to her own children. "There's some powerful Nigg@try at work here"- Uncle Ruckus




P.S.- The B__ch is gonna fry man








Is anything sweeter than ruining the end of the last Harry Potter book for a procrastinating Harry Potter fanatic? I'm seriously contemplating telling this girl Amy that I work with what happened just to see her head explode. But, then that leaves more work for me and that is completely against the TRichardson code of work ethics. Code 154-862 stated "Never make a decision that will result in more work for Tyler. If more work is the result of one of your choices you are to seek out the nearest window on the fifth floor and toss yourself into the biggest crowd of people you see", I wouldn't make that up. There are like 975 pages in the code, and somehow a lot of them find some way to tell you hop out of a window. That TRich can write some code.








The survey for "stand up or sit down"(to wipe) is still ongoing with on 1, I repeat 1 person that has shared that they too stand their lazy a$$ up to wipe their most horrid of precious places. And, while most people at could hear what was going on were disgusted at us for standing, it could not compare to the look on our faces. Scoreboard: Standers 2, People that aren't getting all the marmalade 26. Don't give up on us though, this thing ain't over.








Well, I'm gonna split, I've got work to do and dragons to slay. Stay classy...




Laters

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive