Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

The F**k is you doin'?


Since when the f*ck did people not like spam

Is it cause that S#it comes in a can

While some muhf*ckas is out getting a tan

I bump the Pussycat Dolls song wit Will.I.am

Blam Blam went the hamma while you was steady cruisin'

Muhf*ckas is slippin'

"The F**k is you doin?"

Fruit Loops is cool, but I really f**cks wit Lucky

Cause the first time I ate them S#its the purple horseshoes touched me

When the McGriddle hit the scene I was like "Dat' my S#it!"

But the new Breakfast Burrito makes me wanna be sick

Mad rhyme spitta wit the illest kicks you ever seen

Stacy Adams S#it wit tha 3 piece

Dat Muhf*ckas clean

Cause the way I pass out office memos has got h0e$ steady trippin'

Wit a turtleneck in A/C, "The F**k is you doin?"

The Fowlest in the place, damn a Jermaine

If you think he don't know you betta ask him bout my CANDY RAIN

Nah I don't want ya'll to kiss the rings, cause I left'em on the table

but I'll be happy to let you stand in line of Muhf*ckas tastin' the rainbow

I rappin' wit no voice so most of this S#it is ruined

but if you ain't chuckled a little at non of this non-sens muhf*cka

"What the f**k is you doin?!"


That was retarded but I'm bored and it's one day away from the weekend. That was for Mike Way and the rest of the Souljas out there. I think that's more slang than I've ever used my life and you know what... it feels phenomenal. But not really though.


I'm trying an experiment where unless absolutely necessary I don't speak. I went through a weekend before Christmas where I didn't speak at all and it was interesting. Gives you time to collect your thoughts, and I definitely need to write more. Well I'm gonna swig on my orange juice so, you know.... Laters

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive