Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Poetry from Charlie Rutherford


I blanked for a decent blog, but did write some new jokes that should be tasty. So with that said enjoy two poems from Charlie Rutherford(if you read this nonsense I call a blog, then you should know who he is), I just found out he wrote poetry like 10 minutes ago....


Why Wonder?


Why wonder?
How beautiful this sky looks,

When I stare back it looks beautiful,

A sweet breeze became a notice,

As the world tasted it's scent.

The plains were more than plain,

And it rained moisture,

Cause the salt was hard to explain.

Under cluttered melodies,

Shadows find themselves one with the trees,

The sunlight was noisy,

In respects to being bright in comparison,

With,

Dress attire.

Darkness came,

But the atmosphere would yeild to retire,

Under a beautiful sky,

Would you?
Charlie Frank Rutherford

An evening with you


These eyes met some that weren't theirs,

And without a blink,

A pupil sits without the knowledge of chairs.

These beings conversated,

And without a word,

With each other,

They became heavily infatuated.

Stares seemed to hold their own dialect,

And without a moment,

Spouted moisture pellets,

So then a hand became a suspect.

A warm passed,

And what passed was a warm,

Without the calm,

A wet face brought such a quiet storm.

And it was here where these eyes met,

And these stares possessed their own dialect,

And a hand became a suspect,

That a love was born,

And what laid slain was regret.

Copyright ©2008 Charlie Frank Rutherford




Well, I'll get back at ya'll tomorries, Laters....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive