Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, February 01, 2008

A Pic says 999 words...

Pretty sleepy today: Here is what I meant to put up on Friday.... had to wait for that picture.
It's a beautiful rainy day and live is beautiful. Don't really have much to say cause it's Friday but as soon as this picture that I took with the GEICO gecko(from the area commercials where it's a guy in the suit) are available, believe that I'm throwing that up here. And it is definetly a black guy in the suit, cause when my friend went to take his picture he threw "peace up" and lizard didn't even think... "A town down". He even dapped up Charlie before he was able to react. That's a down @$$ lizard. Laters everyone...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive