Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Today smells new.... like a sneaker


So, what's new with everyone?
Nothing but good things I hope.
Last night I had dreams of fighting my father.... what the h does that mean?! Oh well, I carry keys for situations just like those. I'm strapped BIA7ch!

Another reminder: Gears of War 2 is coming November 2008!!!!
<--------

Thursday I hit the road to visit the Va Beach Funnybone. Should be fun, I better get a couple new records downloaded cause that drive is serious. I got a special feeling that was new to me on Saturday, a GM calling me. Never really happened, most times a message has been relayed to me via someone else. I hope to keep writing good stuff so that I can hold onto that kinda phone call. I won't say exactly what type of dance I might have mini-done when I realized who was on the phone, but...




Is anyone else really craving No Country for Old Men? I can't wait to see this, though I can admit some of it was due to the Academy Awards, it's mostly due to everyone I trust or relate to saying "That's a bad Muthaf@cker!!!"- The Fowlest(Jermaine)

On a completely unrelated note.... "Shut up Jermaine". He likes that kinda talk
Apparently Ike's is canceled today, so Eli and I would love to see as many comics as possible tonight. To make it sound better "It's an extravaganza!!!" there, now come. And bring stomach for beer and punch and pie. Cause I said so.
What is with females that you treat like garbage, they just get more attracted to you. Trips me out, but I guess that's something I'm not supposed to understand... cause of my (rhymes with Venus). Oh well, at least my dog is always blunt about what he wants( to piss everywhere ).
NELSON had a female over on Saturday night. I was so proud that even if I hadn't just finished taking out the trash and cleaning up, I would have. One day I'm going to figure out exactly what song makes women lose all inhibition and un-ass some of that chute. I'll tell you this, it's not in Guitar Hero 3 or Rock Band. In fact those games, when played with your tongue out and sweat dripping from your face, are known to cause the exact opposite effect. Men gather around to praise your mastery of the plastic guitar and you high five and bump chest til' someone accidentally kisses you. And no, we did not play any games in front of her. Kevin and I made an exit stage left as to leave young Nelson-ovich to his devices. I hope he knows it ain't no fun if the homies can't have none... yeah, he knows(choo- choo) :)


















No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive