Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

That's a good weekend...

I had a blast, got to jump on a stage here and there, lined up some stuff in the future, got new headshots, locked my keys in my car in Richmond, had a decent crowd at Spy Lounge and a lot of stuff I can't type while at work. Bless you President's Day, Bless you. I'm really excited about a new bit, but I have no idea how I'm gonna say the word "nuts" 30 times without eventually laughing. It got to me last night and I hope I can control that soon, I think it's gonna be a keeper once I got that part down.
DC Improv showcase tonight!!!!! Keith, Doo- Doo(Marcus is so much better than that name), Eli, and more!!!!!!!! Ever notice how we throw in "and more" when we can't remember, oh well.
For my Richmond luvahs, I will see you on March 11th, I'll be hosting the Clash of the Comics at the Funnybone. TRich-licious, oh... I like that one.

Michael Woodward was a great guy, he tried his best to make me feel welcome and relaxed. However, as I am fidgitty and pretty neurotic, it was hard to relax with someone taking pictures. And, it became a game of "Let's use that, oh and grab that". I made the "mistake" of not bringing a lot of props and stuff, which is fine but eventually I was like "I'm out of poses that I can strike and still claim to be straight". But, I was very happy with everything and love the fact that I have professional head shots now. I'm off to Hollywood to make snuff films Ma!

I actually had someone ask me if that Rick Moranis blog from last week was true.... of course it is.

I wish I could remember the comic's name from last night that had on a 7-year-old's hoodie. You know who you are, you better have burned that thing. Much laughing was had at the expense of that hoodie... good times, good times.

It's always a bad sign when you wake up to go to work and you feel like you're watching a movie through your minds eye. This morning I got asked by a casting director if I can look sickly.... I had all these "Yep, right now" lines, but instead went with a classic... "Yes". I stood up when I finally awoke, and it felt like a scene from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Needless to say, the weekend had it's way with me, and we're getting married. I'm in love, I'm off the market and.... it's just like everyone's told me "It'll just happen when you're not looking for it to happen". And she was right in front of me the whole time, I love you Weekend. She's never there when I call, but she's always on time.

Laters.... from Tyler and Weekend Richardson!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive