Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, February 08, 2008

"My cheeks clinched, but there were no screams"

Driver
Photo courtesy of Melissa Lee
Okay, it has been a little while but I'm back. I haven't gotten out much in the past few weeks because of my car and the strange noises that my brakes were making. With that said, I can now get back on stages without fear of getting stranded or in a life threatening accident. Now as for my week: Tuesday- OH, we'll get to that. Wednesday- Chillaxed at home, I never blog from there. Too busy with something else. Thursday- In a development class, nowhere near my cuby. Which leads us up to today. In one week I get my fat f@ck!ng bonus and the tax return is still on the way. Ah, what a lovely time of year it is. And next week I interview for a J.O.B at my company for more money. If my dog would learn to cook for himself(and his master) I can't imagine how life could get any better. Let's talk about Tuesday...

(I think I'm gonna do this whole story in short sentences... yep) Leaving work, feeling great. Headed down route 123. Coming to a red. That Mustang just cut me off. Looks new, I should brake. Not braking. Swerve left and go to church. Try to stop, breathe. Call auto shop. I can make it. No, I can't. Call Josh. Shouldn't chat with no brakes. Hang up. Look up. Both lanes stopped but light is green. I'm doing 50 easy. Sidewalk, right tires. Bump... went over median. White guy next to me is giving a thumbs up(I'm dead serious). Pull into parking lot. Apply E-Brake. Look back at situation. S#!t !

Well, get out there and enjoy your weekend. We'll talk on Monday, and I'll actually be at the Spy Lounge on Monday... What?!
Laters

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive