Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Rice rice gravy

Not to be lude, but let me start by saying that I had a LOT of chili yesterday. When anyone has something spicy like that they think "Please God, let me go early in the morning or late afternoon. Just don't let this hit me in the middle of traffic". But, we aren't in control of that now are we. I thought I had that whole situation under my control when I went several times before I left home. Nothing was really happening but I thought I'd take care of any initial wave before I went and jumped in the car. How wrong I was to try and predict the unpredictable. So, long story short, I had a terrible drive through traffic. I began to toy with the idea of just giving up and walking in and working with an accident(get it). Then one of my supervisors is bound to get informed that there is someone in their team that smells like S#!t, and they'll ask me to leave without making me use any of my leave hours... right? Ah, to dream.

The Fowlest put me on to this new video, can't really describe it since I'm at work but if you want in on the magic, e-mail me at devohaven@gmail.com.... it's definitely worth it. India!

I did not watch the Grammys but couldn't help but see pictures of Aretha Franklin.... S#!t. Sleeves woman, Jesus.

My Granmama told me that she has arthritis yesterday. Now I have two missions in life: 1) Find a cure for arthritis, cause that's my grams. 2) Make her prepare a cookbook before her hands become completely useless. I can't live without her chili and gumbo. What type of life is that?!

Watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is not the same when you're sober.... that is all.

If there is anything that's more awkward than being at a friend's house when they are in an argument, then it would definitely be seeing their old dog with asthma almost die right in front of you. I happened to be dominating someone in Wii Tennis when I panicked thinking this old beagle was gonna kick the bucket right next to me. Good news is: I still spanked that @$$... and the dog lived. Win, win.

For some reason if you search 10000bc.com I am the only thing that comes up that isn't encrypted non-sense. Hurray for English speaking neandrathals... I'm still not gonna see that crap though.

And you know what, since I'm pleasing the masses, all the Koreans that come to this everyday looking for lyrics to My, My, My by Johnny Gil(I don't know why it's in such heavy rotation in Korea but, for over a year several come everyday and are disappointed... NO LONGER. DRINK KOREANS, DRINK!)

So good

My, my my my

You look so sweet

Listen

Put on your red dress, and slip on your high heels

And some of that sweet perfume

It sure smells good on you

Slide on your lipstick

And let all your hair down

Cause baby when you get through

I'm gonna show off you

Tonight will be a special night

No matter where we go

And I'm so proud to be with you

I just wanna let you know


Chorus 1:You got me sayin my my my

My my my my

You sure look good tonight

And you're so damn fine
I wanna say my my my

My my my my

You sure look good tonight

After all this time

Slip on your night gown

Step in our bedroom

First I wanna take some time

I just wanna look at you

Girl you are so fine, I can't believe my eyes

And all that I wanna do

I wanna make love to you

Tonight will be a special night

Of many more to come

And I'm so proud to be with you

So proud to share your love


Chorus 2:My my my

My my my my

You sure look good tonight

My my my

My my my my

You sure look good tonight

I wanna say my my my my my, my my my my my

My my, my my

Make love all night long

Make love until the break of dawn

Come on, come on

Sweet little thing, yes you do

Yes you do, you do...

And I'm so proud to be with you

So proud to share your love


{Chorus 2}I wanna love you

I wanna love you in every way, every way

Let me
Let me show you how sweet it's gonna be

I wanna show you things that you never

You never never ever seen before

Put your night gown on

Let your hair hang low

Step in our room, I'm in the mood

To love you all night long

You got me sayin my my my my...


{Chorus 2} (repeat til end)See all you got to do, all you got to do

Say that you'll be mine, all mine, all mine...

You'll be all mine tonight baby

Let me, let me show you how sweet it's gonna be

My my my my my...
There, now everybody's happy... Laters
P.S.- See you at the Spy Lounge

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive