Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Bonus DAY!!!!!!!!..... don't rob me.

Nothing better than waking up with a lot of money, that isn't really yours. Sure you worked for it, but not really. And the best part is that I have nothing to buy. Ah, three day weekends. Oh yeah, I will be posting my new head shots on Monday-ish, or whenever I receive them in my hand. Hopefully my face won't cause the photo to make people turn away from what could be a great picture. But, why would it?...(Cause you ugly) shut up, stupid inner-voice. I found out that the polo I threw on for casual Friday was not a part of the clean clothes I threw in a spot from the dryer. When did I find this out you ask? About 2/3 of the way to work this morning. I looked down at my crotch area and noticed that there was a stain that looked as though I ate Beefaroni and then sneeze-coughed and goo from that combo went on the edge of my shirt. Luckily, I immediately thought, "Oh well, I was gonna tuck my shirt in anyway. No one's gonna see that." Then I looked on my left breast and noticed that there was a something that looks like green eggs and ham. There ain't no hiding that one. So, I'll be buying a new shirt come lunch time if my little crew heads to the mall or near it. That, or I'll be hunched at my desk praying for 4:20 to arrive... yep, there's a little double meaning there.

We're having a cake party at 11 am at work... there is no possible way that any one is expected to get anything done today. But, I'm giving it a decent attempt until 10:30. That's when I take off my outfit and put on my clown suit in the bathroom. Little known fact, most adults enjoy the corny antics of a clown more than children. I don't know any magic tricks or anything, I'm just gonna toss out some groin thrusts in front of as many people desks as I can get away with before security is alerted. I can see it now...."Get your damn hands off me. I work here. You're hurting a clown. I bet you don't please your wife. Okay damnit I said I'm leaving." Yeah, that's how you party for bonus day...
Yesterday I got an important call, I mistook it for another almost-as-important call. I think it made me look more important than I am. Cause really, who the F@ck is Tyler Richardson?! And in the end I got some good news. I'll wait for the second call before I jinx that bit of news.

I will be in Richmond this weekend to pay the Funnybone a much needed visit. Has it really been a month Richmond? You've gained so much weight...

Been on a huge binge of The Strokes lately. Maybe it's because of Rock Band and Guitar Hero having the song Reptilia(juicier than a medium well steak). I just wish I understood more of what that lead singer was saying. If only we could do the same thing with comedy. "mbmrrs sisne isous cocmee" HAHAHA, he's so funny... what the F@ck is he saying?... Get that guy out of here. It doesn't matter what he's saying, he's hilarious.
"Why do you build me up, Buttercup baby just to ..." I'm sorry, I've reflected on songs that I love way too much this week. We'll pick up that song next week.

Well, it's that time again where we say good-bye til' the weekend is through. I hate it, yet I also never want the weekend to end. A vicious circle. Also, if anyone sees the Fowlest, give the lil' bastard a great big ball tap for me. He'll understand I promise. But, be quick, I'm pretty sure he's strapped.

LATERS....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive