Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Hello Richmond, I just can't stay away


Is there anything finer than a good ol' fashioned Tuesday. Nope, cause they're full of all kinds of personality. But, I regret to say that I haven't got a whole lot to say today. Wish me luck tonight cause "The GREAT" Bird Knight will be at the Clash this month and since it's gonna be on Comcast OnDemand I really want to do well. I guess placing would be sweet too. And I finally get my new DVD from Odyssey, "S#it YEAH!" 20 mins. of awkward stares in a packed FunnyBone, but people were laughing at the stares and that's why I can't wait to get it. Believe that tomorrow(Thursday by the latest) I will have a link to that or hopefully it will be embedded. Well, I'm off then but man, so much can happen in 24 hours I can't wait to see what I tomorrow brings.... Laters

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive