Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, December 03, 2007

Wasn't it just January?!


In case you haven't noticed, I have a huge thing for Heath Ledger's interpretation of the Joker. We haven't even seen it yet but it's already so evil, yet.... RIGHT, who wouldn't love it. There are a few more pictures that were released today but these two were my favorite. For more, feel free to travel to www.latinoreview.com they post'em first.
Today is the start of the Spy lounge's open mic. Hopefully there will be a good showing of comics eager to have one more stage in town, and we can give it a good little run. P.S.- Drink alcohol, owners like that type of thing. Maybe if we drink enough they will give us some kind of hook up to keep coming back... you never know.
I saw something that will lead me to make an appointment with my dentist on Saturday. It was a spot on my canine tooth, but behind the tooth. How you ask? Well even if my smile ain't perfect, you better believe that daddy is constantly monitoring that bad boy for any possible damage. I pray that this is something small, but my luck stinks...
I thought I ruined a new adventure in hitting on random girl at my job on Friday only to find some e-mails waiting for me when I got to my desk late this morning.... Ah, to be young. To explain what happened would take forever but I will abbreviate for yuns.
-Approached and began to "spit ma game"(I hate slang)
-Flirt went well while we decorated tree on fourth floor, we joked and she noticed that I slack a little if I can
-I emailed my name, cause it slipped my mind earlier... she e-mails back with laughter
-I propose a walk(this is where I messed up, but I'm impatient)
-After a while, I decide that I have too much to do. I walk over to her desk and explain that I'll need a rain check on the walk
-She's been working, so has NO idea what I'm talking about cause she never received the invitation for the walk
-I awkwardly say "Just pretend this conversation didn't happen"
-I come in today to e-mails like it didn't happen
.... In the end, we are right back on track. I hate being single.
I have way too much pride to go to the doctor's office for this; but I think I broke or have splints in 2 fingers due to Guitar Hero on Friday when I got home. It's the saddest thing I can think of, but I know when something don't feel right and it's like I got instant arthritis in my left hand. I was clearly rockin' a touch too hard.
Divine's was great on Sat. I had a lot of fun with Rob, Big Al Goodwin, and Jimmy Merritt. What can you say, except "Holy S#it, that's a lot of pimpin' in one place ain't it?!" And the answer is YEP.
Tomorrow it's off to Richmond. Clash of the comics... I hate competitions, but what can you do but hustle. At least next Tuesday is a normal show, I'm really lookin forward to that, but I figure it's about time I crush 1 competition. By the way, let me make this public til' someone proves me wrong "You are only allowed to participate in 2 showcases at the DC Improv" now it won't be a mystery like it was for me.
I'm gonna go work. Laters....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List