Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hello everyone, it’s a surprisingly happy Tyler signing in today. The birds are chirping, not really, and all that I can say is spring is in the air. You just want to text someone special to you: Boo Butter. Just to hear them giggle like a piglet. Ah, amore, to be young…

And now for the new word I’ve committed myself to: Boo Butter. And here are more than enough examples for everyone to understand: Butter is the new Ooo butter, meaning its You Butter. The very appeal of Boo Butter is that it’s seldom confused with Poo Butter… due to the smell. Nelson prefers Jew Butter, Atif likes Woo Butter and Sean Paul Ellis, well Sean Paul just likes Boo Butter. Smoo Butter…

I stopped there because I could do that $#!T all day. But no one wants that ingrained in their memory. Or do they… Boo Butter.

If you have yet to see Sean Paul’s fantastic blog, I recommend it. I laughed out loud like an insane patient threatening to throw $#!T when I saw it.

Yesterday I went to Subway. The Indian gentleman, who is actually really cool to me, seems to enjoy his country music. The song playing was country and started out by talking about how “He died on the cross”, only to jump into the chorus which specifically sang the tale of a solider at war. Don’t really see how those are related, really confused me. That was, until, a child ran past me and ran (I promise it’s true) straight into the wall near the bathroom. Like a blind dog. I laughed; his mother did not look at me as though we could ever be friends. The End.

Yesterday was a strange class moment. With the semester just about dead, we handed in our research papers and broke into groups to discuss photos from famous photographers. We came across two that made me laugh inappropriately. The first was “American Gothic” (don’t really care if that’s not supposed to be in quotes, it juts happened), I’m sure that a lot of you are familiar with the farmer and his stone cold fox of a wife/daughter who put on the Sunday bests cause it was picture time. Before the professor had finished explaining what we were going to discuss I laughed like somebody just started tickling Retarded Craig (the imaginary handicapped guy with a heart of gold, he likes Mars bars). Then we turned the page, “American Gothic” (yes, above) but this one is a black woman in the 1950s holding a broom and mop in front of an Amercian flag. I pictured her thinking "I bet I left the stove on..." Yet again, Retarded Craig had both hands in the air while Sean Paul tickled his ass into a seizure. Oh Sean Paul (that sounded gay in my mind), why do you kiss the girls and make them cry? Anyway, I’m getting off topic… ahem. When we did get in groups, my group picked a photo of a zoo in Memphis. A sign was outside the zoo saying that “NO WHITE PEOPLE WERE ALLOWED TODAY.” Naturally, white people see it and think “WTF” and black people assume the white people gave us a day a the zoo, plus you can see a few black people. The point being that everyone has a different point of view based on their experiences. I told the teacher that I imagined a giant mousetrap theory. They invited all those black people in as an elaborate joke. Once all the negroidians were in place they slammed the door shut and screamed April Fool’s. Then the zookeeper opened up all of the animals cages for a feast the likes of which is rarely seen on anything but cable. The next day all that could be found were teardrops and watermelon seeds, the janitor who cleaned up the mess whistled the theme to the Jeffersons. I believe I earned that “A.”

Chicken grease, that is all.

I’m out, but more wackiness (did you see what I just did, I gave myself an untrue credit, Boo Butter) tomorrow!

Peaces

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List