Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Get in the Hyundai Cheryl, I'm not playin wit you!

Yesterday was quite a Thursday, it heads all the great things you love about Tuesday but Friday’s ass. Maybe Wednesday’s… nah.

How much do you have to be away for people that you never really ran into like that to call you on it? Kyle Martin, bless his blue-eyed soul, even said something to me last night around the lines of “… and wherever you just came back from.” I dig it though, it was lovely to see a bunch of the familiar faces last night at Hot Broth. Jumped on first, I didn’t suck too much, and the next time Ahmed (a newer comic for those like myself) meets me the intro will be less awkward. It went something like “I don’t know who (the f@ck) this next guy is… ummm… black as the day is long… here’s Tyler Richardson.” Okay, now to be fair I may have added everything after ummm, but it tickles me. However, what was touching was how hard all of the comics (in the crowd when the show started, not the “too goods” conversing outside… oh, that felt good) got when Ahmed mentioned Eli was the featured comedian of the night. I took me back to standing outside of the Laughing Lizard in the summer of 07’. I met a young man with locks of golden honey that seemed relatively new to the scene, because he was. He had a shimmer in his eye and actually looked me in the eyes while we spoke instead of my penises. Well, now “ya growns up and ya growns up Eli” I makes a crippled kid walk every time someone gives the man his props. Help the differently abled children and show Eli some love. It just reminded me of how we all pick some people to look at and say “I’d like to be a comic like that in our area.” I picked Erin Jackson a long time ago, and she still gives advice when I ask it. Even though she’s incredibly busy and going to be famous in about 10 minutes. I think Eli would be the same way.

When did it become cool no to think Dane Cook is funny? I feel left out on that one, because he still makes me laugh (NOT his movies). Then again, one of my favorite stand up DVDs is Jamie Foxx: I might need security… Jermaine loves to laugh at me for that one.

I’ve been eating a lot of Kit Kat bars during work the past couple of weeks. I don’t know what that means but I feel sexier. Could they be related? Hmmm… “Eat a Kit Kat bar because they soak the drawls.” Nah, I think they’re just delicious.

Oh… no… you… didn’t.

Had a negroidian flashback downstairs a few minutes ago. I forgot I was in the work place and my friend Jeff spots me and screams “Wut up!” I screamed back “Ha, I see you!” My friend Jessica instantly pointed out our volume was very “hood”, who knew I could be so ghetto? In crispy new loafers no less, it’s casual Friday…

On the day a handicapped child truly solves for Π the world will implode. The wolfen bible does not specify what handicap this rule is limited to. Someone stop Stephen Hawking, he’s too bright!

Once I made it home last night I was able to catch an episode of Making the Band 4… OMG (no homo). What part of “You’re on national television” did these pretty boy thugs not understand (at this point if you merely glanced at the pic above, give it another looksey... looking real teary eyed ain't he). When the first light-skinned man started to let tears fall from his eyes (saying he wept doesn’t do it justice) I became bothered. When the next one started to cry while speaking to the already b*tchmade @ss thug letting tears from his eyeballs, I became silly with laughter. Boo Diddy, boo Puffy, n*gga just “boo.” No homo…

Does anyone actually care about the Captain being held hostage by the shabbiest looking pirates I've ever seen? Or am I just an @sshole for asking? Either way, Captain Hook would make those Africans walk the plank. Pirates... pffft.


I’ll keep this thang short today (oh God, the slang is taking over me) and say have a great weekend. Hope to bump into some of you and I wish us all protected “relations.”

Peaces

1 comment:

eli sairs said...

aw, i just read this....i wanna hug you, so come to Hot Broth this week...

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List