Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Crab legs for breakfast? Did somebody start ballin'?


November 13, 2009. The State Theatre. Genre: Comedy Doors: 8:00 PM Showtime: 9:00 PM Tickets: $11
Check out some of DC's most hilarious comedians at work. Featuring Tyler Richardson, Jermaine Fowler, Seaton Smith, Will Hessler, and Eli Sairs
18 and up to enter. VALID ID required JUST GO!

Well, now that I’m going to make a sincere effort to stand back up on the scene, I might as well get back on my blogging. Who does random better?

Highlights of last night for me were: Hampton tripping and almost face planting into SPE’s lap. Barylick calling a woman “the lady from the movie The Wrestler.” Actually seeing Tyler S. again, been too long, now the Tyler-Bot 3000 is complete again. And getting to say goodbye to Mr. Jake Young. He may be on his way to a memory, after he and Eli rock it up tonight @ 7 (Eli you have to love the plug, should I give the name too? Yeah?) Velvet Lounge, 3 Chord Comedy. Es muy bueno.

It’s 10:00 and my cell phone just hit 69% battery life… giggle.

New Lil Wayne mixtape drops tomorrow, it’s called No Ceilings. Most has been leaked but it’s all out there tomorrow. Jaaaam!

Uh oh, it’s time for the Friday 10:13 zipper thumbing. Every gently press the right thumb to your zipper and try to follow me during this exercise. Okay now for those of you that may finish a little quicker than others, that doesn’t mean you need to stop thumbing your zipper. Okay, do everyone have a trash can close by for the waste. Let’s start working that zipper, up and down and 1 and 2 and 3 and hold. 1 and 2 and 3 and uh oh, I busted. Moving on.

We have to keep it shorter than normal but I’d like to say some words that make me laugh inside:
Cockamamie
Hand crafted
Moot
Fecal (what?! I’m immature and poop will always be funny to me)
Taint
Beef Stroganov ( I know it’s food, but that sounds like something you do not something you eat)
Pelt
Schmooze
Seed
Obese
Skittles

Enough, I tire of that, plus I have meeting in like 7 minutes. What’s in the news you ask?

Men in Black 3… sigh.

Peaces, I’m off to NY this weekend. I’m sure I’ll have adventures of Keith, TRich and the Fowlest to report when I get back. w00t

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List