Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Today is about looking back


The most:

Embarrassing moment of my life- Giving a speech in high school to (at the time) the sophomore class, I thought it would be “wacky and witty” to throw my speech away at the beginning and have break dancers do their thing. Well, the sound system gave some trouble and for about three or four minutes I stood there microphone-less and without any clue what to do. I was an inch tall that day.

Frightened I’ve ever been- Sitting in a holding cell needing to make stinky with a room full of shiesty individuals. “Hey man, you coming back with us?” My response: “Oh, no, I hope. I’m supposed to go home but I’m back here for some reason.”

Touching gift I’ve ever received- Curb Your Enthusiasm season 4, I was unemployed, in a terrible relationship and depressed. That was a pick me up that I really needed at that point in my life.

I’ve seen someone bleed- When I saw a fight at a basketball court in 7th grade. This older kid Eric kept getting kicked in the mouth and the blood kept coming. I’ve never seen someone shot or stabbed.

Romantic thing I’ve ever seen- a BJ… does anyone disagree?

Most disgusting thing I’ve ever eaten- Chitterlings this New Year’s Day. I could definitely tell I was eating something’s stomach. “My God, what have I done.”

Beautifulest thing in the world- “Looks just like that, I give it to ya.” – Keith Murray, pre-beating the ever loving sweet $#!T out of a woman

I’ve ever paid because I was lazy- $1900.00, you really have to get oil changes.

I’ve ever laughed at anything- In Jackass: The Movie there was a prank where someone fell through a roof pretending to be a burglar. I don’t normally laugh out loud but when the burglar fell through and a black guy ran, I was in tears and could hardly breath. He didn’t even say anything to his co-workers he just took off and ran down the street. Priceless…

The most I’ve ever resented someone- I love everyone, are you serious?

Peaces

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List