Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Apparently, I'm not that boring

I had so much to ramble about but then someone *cough*my boss*cough* kinda pissed me off. Now I have nothing funny running through my mind. Don't get me wrong, I'm not angry, I'm too sexy for that. At least that's what babygirl tells me... ;)

The news is always so negative, but perhaps if they had a clown read it....

Speaking of news anchors, every morning I hear an inappropriate joke during the morning news. Example: "Studies now find that Coca-Cola products reduce the average married person's sex life. Huh, I guess I'd better throw out all the Mr. Pibb, cause my wife never seems to be in the mood".... did you just talk about your sex life while reading the news??!! Show some respect for your position, What Would Dan Rather Do?

When will it ever become popular for women to put on a whole shoe? I'm tired of seeing feet all day long, everyday.

"How high does a sycamore grow? If you cut it down, then you'll never know. You can own the earth and still all you'll own is earth until.... You can paint with all the c-o-l-o-r-s of the wind"... Yeah, I like to sing songs from Disney's Pocahontas to pass the time.... What of it?

I meant to tell this yesterday but since I just caught a whiff of myself I'll share now. On Sunday I went to the grocery store to get deodorant. Kevin had been teasing me by saying that my last deodorant smelled too good, and that is was for women. I looked all over and did not see the word "women" anywhere on it. But he swears he saw it in the women's section of some other store. So, when I got there, even though I loved the way the old one smelled I decided I'd get something new. I picked up the one next to it and got out of there. It reads "Shower rain". When I got home and took a shower I put it on and was blown away by how gorgeous I smell. I told Nelson, "Come smell my arm pits, I'm beautiful". He replied "What, did you get another women's deodorant?", to prove him wrong I raced to the bathroom and got the canister and before I got back I read the can "Women's Degree".... Who knew that Degree makes deodorant for women?! Since most deodorants are strong enough for a man but made for a woman, I decided I'm rocking this scent until the bottle is emtpy. Now we all know that I wear Dolce & Gabbana cologne but it's not strong enough to completely cover this beauty. I can smell it all day and it smells exactly like a woman came right out of the shower and started to cuddle with me. I smell like a beautiful, clean, big-bre... I'm getting off topic. When you run into me check and see, it's kinda creepy. But I can't stop smelling myself.

High Top Fade's are back in style. This is what babygirl had to say when I asked if that was the truth "
Its definitely NOT FOR EVERYONE! So don't try! lol But I think whoever decided to bring that back needs to be slapped and then held down while someone shaves their head bald! jk". I couldn't have said it better myself.

Nick Turner. So many people read the blog yesterday that I thought I'd see if saying his name would duplicate that. I just wanna be popular GEEZ!

Dear God, let tomorrow be the bestest holiday it can be. Let good friends gather and drink many a Mylah Lite, let them laugh and dance and do things that are shaming. Most importantly, keep them safe from stabbings... you know how I fear that.
Dear Wolfen God, if God can't make tomorrow the bestest holiday it can be, please strike Nelson with tuberculosis. Amen.

Praise be to the Wolf.

Last ramble: Nelson was in a store the other day and a large family piled into the store behind him. Kevin and I were in the car stuffing Taco Bell into our gullets. This is his account of what a fat lady was saying. While waddling down one aisle he heard her declare "Damn, how they ain't gon have no cupcakes or nuffin'?" I struggled not to laugh whle standing within plain site of the behemoth. Then, what finally broke down my sweet, Tapioka skinned Filipino was when she belted "Oh $#!t!, is that cheese? Microwave that $#!t for me please"... it was too much for him. When he came out, still holding his face, all he could say was "look at what's behind the counter"... when we did he layed the story on us, then the three of us went home and got it on for our internet sex company. Three Guys and a dog: Bestiality never smelled so right.

Be safe, I'll see you guys around.

Laters


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive