Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Conversations with myself

Good morning Tyler,

How'd it go last night? another competition huh? Jesus those are popular. Isn't being funny enough, is it necessary to be funnier than "so and so"?

TRich Baby,

Last night was a blast, Odyssey packed that place last night. I was expecting a pretty small crowd, cause it was a Tuesday, but it was standing room only. I'm not sure I've seen the Funnybone packed like that during the weekend shows. I feel like it was 9.5 and the crowd seemed to love everybody. Fun stuff. Did I mention I hit traffic twice on the way home.... that was a nice slice of b*tch at 11 pm when I had to work the next morning.

Tyler,

Do you remember when we used to wrestle? I was just thinking about when that one guy had a submission on and got the other guy to tap. The referee blew the whistle for the tap and the submission guy wouldn't let go. All you heard the guy tapping yell was "Tweet Muthaf*cka, TWEET!!!!" Good times. Mom called yesterday and said she's gonna buy a Sony LCD, I tried talking her into a Samsung but she's a slave to the name... HAHA slave. Our supervisor hasn't come in yet today..... I don't want to jinx anything but c'mon Rapture.

TRich Daddy,

I spoke to Jermaine yesterday, he was in the subway with Ryan and Quincy, they were laughing and he put me on speakerphone without telling me. I was still crying after watching that 9/11 movie with Nicholas Cage.... last November. That $#!t was sad man. Babygirl said "Hi!", oh, and when I went to the bathroom I saw that weird guy that's always got on suspenders. When I walked in he had both hands high on the wall, with his head back and he was shaking it from side to side. Who waits that long to pee that it's become an exercise?!

Mr. Richardson,

Good that you heard from Jermaine, he texted me at work yesterday that he's got an audition with MTV on Friday. Hope he crushes that b*tch. Next time you hear from him make sure you greet him with "The Fowlest N*gga on the Planet!", that's from the heart. That guy with the suspenders is actually pretty cool, I remember him speaking to me one day in a benefits seminar. His humor was as dry as Nelson's bottom lip (cheap shot, but I took it). Still a gross image though. Kinda like when we were in AIT in San Antonio. Do you remember looking across the shower and seeing the platoon leader on his tippy toes facing you. Splitting his cheeks and seemingly dancing to get the inside clean.... some images stay with you forever. Forever. What are we doing together for the rest of the week?

TRichardson,

Don't ever mention that shower thing again, you know I hate when you bring that up. Uggg! I'm probably gonna chill tonight and hit something up tomorrow. Is there anywhere worthwhile to go on Thursdays? (Seriously, I'm drawing a blank). Old people have better things to do on Thursday nights than the comics in this area. If I'm missing something please God show me the light. Dear Wolfen God, if God can't show me something meaningful to drive to on Thursday, please strike Jake Young with the worst case of Chipotle $#!ts ever. Praise be to the wolf, Amen.

Tyler,

Chuuuch. I hope that Erin writes a new blog, I already read Justin, DCC4N, Aparna (sorry to hear about your friend) and Atif's have just been f*ckin' strange all week (I know, I have no room to talk... but still). Somebody's got to write something interesting or they're going to fire me for sleeping on the job. Well speaking of work we definitely need to do some. Later man.

Papi TRich,
Laters.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive