Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I had pride... once.

If blogs were cars here is a breakdown of what we'd be looking at on DCStandup.com:
EJ- Volvo, classy
Aparna- Volkswagon Toureg, stylish
DCComedy4Now: Toyota Sienna, you can fit a lot of $#!t in there
Ryan Conner: Scion TC, who doesn't like those?
Tom Myers: Ford Focus, we've all taken a few peeks at one
Jimmy Merrit: Subaru, no one knows you've test driven but it was a damn smooth ride
Danny: Well.... I don't know Danny.
Justin Cousson: (get ready for the d*ck ride) Mercedes C class, the look of his blog is emaculate. I'm impressed with it, and there's no way I'm taking the time make mine look like that. Right on Justin.

Despite whatever is going on with the microphone, last night was fun. And somehow, despite the fact that the DCComedy4Now blog had that phoney post by an attractive imaginary sorority girl, we actually pulled quite a few women from the street. Normally they just walk by. Also, with no malice whatsoever, Did this "Mikael J" (I don't know him) take over everything Nick and Jason were doing? I know he's doing the blog but is he also running Solly's and Cheif Ike's, like a symbiote? You intrigue me "Mikael J", I hope that when I do come face to face with him he's menacing, like Venom. Don't just be a normal looking guy, cause that's just disappointing. Have a scar....

I have an idea for a music video that I think everyone will love, but the only way I'm doing it is if Schlegel does it with me. I'll let you know what he says.

One more person uses Spy Lounge to promote something else and I'll throw a beer bottle at your face. I love you Tyler S., no I'm not talking to you, but that has happened more than once. I think we all know I drink enough to do it.

Latinoreview.com reported that Beverly Hills Cop 4 will not be rated PG, it made me so soft to think that they would make it a kiddie movie. Thank God, cause when I was a kid I loved Eddie Murphy in all three of those. Hooray for curse words.

I have known Sampson was gay for over a year now, but I did not know until last night that he was public about it now. I was blown away when Justin mentioned it in a blog the other day, just because I thought it was still a secret, but I'm glad that he's living his life. We're still gonna need to pull some money together and get him a shirt though. Muscle shirts, Muscle shirts, Muscle shirts.... there hopefully it disappeared whereever he is. I pray he not reading to children. They're so impressionable...

Small victories, take 1:
When you Google my name without comedy or parentheses, I am the first three and number 5 or 6. I'm pretty turned on by that. It keeps me going whenever I feel unfunny, plus I have big p_nis.... that keeps me pretty happy.

Please God, bring the new iPhone 3G to T-Mobile. I'll stop mastur*ating.

Please Wolf, if God can't put the iPhone 3G on T-Mobile's service, kill Jermaine before he gets to New York. Praise be to the Wolf.

Text messages amongst men make me frown.... I can't be alone, you get excited when you get one until you realize it's a guy. "Ooo a text message, who could it b... oh, it's Josh."

Spicy chicken sandwiches right before bed give you wet nightmares. You heard me right.

I'm gonna go get a soda, so be cool and I'll see you guys tomorries.

Laters

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive