Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Is it just me or did that guy grab his d*ck at me?

When you look at the picture to the right, would you believe me if I said she was robbing them? Racist.

Funnybone'n it today so... woo-hoo!

Hopefully there'll be a show for teens tomorrow at the iNova Hospital in Fairfax, normally it's for kiddies but this time I think we can get away with saying @ss... ooooooo.
This weekend I get to host for Bryan Callen at the Arlington Cinema N' Drafthouse, I was able to appreciate sketch comedy right at the time when MADTv first came out. So, I'm really excited to meet someone that was a part of that cast and to perform with him. Getting wood.... gross.

Yesterday I got some much needed sleep, ummm. I had those good dreams where everyone keeps offering you money and you're wife is still hot even though she's had about 23 clones of you. I had a majestic beard and was 9'5. A sword the size of Nelson sat on my waist and everywhere I went people knew me and threw out high fives. My dog has like He-Man's with a saddle and everything, yet spoke perfect German. I had an iPod (instead of my Blackberry) and perfect waves in my hair. Dolce and Gabbana came from my pores so there was no need to invest in them like I do. Ah, it was the type of wet nightmare we only dream about. "How was that a nightmare Tyler?" You did hear me say I was married didn't you? Yep.

Never trust a bum to watch something while you pee around the corner. You're welcome.

I've been watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia all morning on the ol' iPod.... c'mon September, Daddy needs season 4. "1 is the loneliest number that you'll ever do, 2 is just as bad as 1, it's the loneliest number since the number 1 AHHHHHH" What? That song makes me feel better and it lulls the beast back to sleep. For when the wolf is hungry no one shall be happy. Praise be to the.... you should have this part down by now.

A Cougar just walked by. Awesome, there are few women that are clearly my Mom's age that I would give it to. There are a lot that I would let r*pe me though. What? I hate the chase.

Kevin got to see a dead body after being stuck at a light for 15 minutes yesterday. It's the justice I've always dreamed of, I'm so jealous. All I've ever asked of the wolf is that if I have to sit in traffic forever, let there be a decapitated head laying in the road. It's a reward, why else do so many people slow down when driving by accidents? To scowl at the dead body?
Latinoreview.com has finally given their advance review of The Dark Knight. It was good, they give no spoilers. For future reference, I love http://www.latinoreview.com/ because they writers and editor seem to be @ssholes and have opinions on movies similar to my own. Rarely ever have I disagreed with their reviews. Example from The Dark Knight review: "Morgan Freeman could play a 5'2 Chinese man who helped build the railroads or Archie Andrews and I'd believe it. Shit, he could play both Betty and Veronica and I'd buy it, although the bikini scenes would be kind of creepy. The man can do anything and is one of the best actors to have ever lived. I think when he passes away he'll simply disappear like Yoda and be one with The Force. "

Rockin' the "Bumstache" down to Richmond cause the last time I went clean shaven I didn't do so hot. "Look ma, I've picked up my own superstition!"

Diddy Bop- slang for t*tty f*ck. What? But, sadly, as much as that doesn't make sense it's always brought a smile to my face. Diddy Bop :)
Hello to my Grandfather's friend (I hope you were his friend) out there in Alabama, hope you're enjoying the writings. I see you... diddy bop.

Here is a quote that I would like to leave you bad asses with "What do you guys know about smuggling heroine through your @nus?" cause it's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Laters

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive