Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

HO-HUM

And what a ho-hum Saturday it is. I've done nothing but stare out the window all day, mostly because I'm too lazy to go out. I treasure my down time and try my best to be as high as possible. May I recognize Resident Evil 4 for the playstation 2 as one of the best games to come out in a while. It's way different than the other 3 and a good action/suspense game. Call of Duty 2 was a hoot as well. If there's one thing that I know it's games. For example: WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 is the greatest game of all time. I challenge anyone who dares to play the game for 2 hours and not love it. Before you stop playing you have to go online though. Do it and make me a liar. Just try. I dare you. And if your good enough find me. My username is Devo2021 and I am that damn good. Don't let the record fool you, I've been the victim of a screwjob or two, but "I handle mine's!" Don't have a lot for today but maybe tomorrow or something, huh? We'll do this again soon.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List