Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

It's FAT ALBERT

Okay the reason for that title was for my own benefit (laughter) but I think that if you say it aloud you too might smile a little bit.
I just found out that the last comic standing is having another season and I am definitely going to Austin, TX on March 2 to audition. I am very excited about making the flight down there because it's been like 5 yrs since I have flown. Tim Miller told me that he's interested and might even come with me. That would be cool cause if we get robbed he looks like he has more money than me because he probably does. And isn't that what friends are for. So here's to my(our) trip and feelin good all the time.
WWE's Royal Rumble is tonight and it's gonna be off the hinges. I am going to make some predictions so if your not a wrestling fan look away or you'll go blind. Cruiserweight invitational: Rey Mysterio. Ashley vs. Mickey James: Ashley. Kurt Angle vs. Mark Henry: Kurt. Edge vs. John Cena: EDGE! Winner of the 2006 Royal Rumble: SHAWN MICHAELS!!!
Sorry to say but I think that's all I have for this Sunday. I would like to leave you with some food for thought. "Always in the Green, Never in between."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List